Orbital all-mountain poles carry a limited one-year warranty from the date of purchase. Should you break an Orbital pole through normal usage, we will replace it or the part at no charge. Return the defective part/pole to us and we'll ship a replacement part/pole to you at our expense. After one year, the buyer will have the ability to purchase replacement parts where applicable.
The warranty applies only to Orbital Skiing, LLC poles purchased and is valid for the original purchaser only. Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Impact damage caused by rocks, stumps, dumpsters, parking lots, snow snakes, rails or any other contact with a surface other than snow.
- Graphic fading or discoloring, if due to misuse or neglect.
- Damage caused from chairlift breakage.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by the use of solvents and adhesives.
- Lost or stolen parts.
- Contact Orbital Skiing at firstname.lastname@example.org to place a warranty claim.